The Anime Nerd
Hello :) My name is Valencia. I am a 16 year old girl that loves anime as you can see..
About 98% percent of the time I post anime! The other 2% is most likely personal stuff.
*Everything i post is not mine..I just find these pictures online or reblog other people..If a photo/gif is mine I will say it*
I love talking to my followers!<3